Are you an automation expert? Do you have experience working with PLCs? If that sounds like you, we have something to tell you.
We are currently looking for an engineer to work with PLCs and electrical installations who can bring experience in programming in automated processes.
Let us tell you a bit more:
About the position:
- You will be working principally on PLC programming, commissioning and installation and electronic repair of the machine, servos, linear actuators, frequency changers, etc.
- You will also be involved in the design of installation and electrical manoeuvres.
- You will have a career plan built around your professional goals.
- You will be a permanent employee from day one.
About your experience:
- Previous experience programming automated processes and their commissioning and monitoring.
- Knowledge of PLCs, electronics, pneumatics and electricity.
- Knowledge of C/C++, Python and SCADA programming.
- Background in industrial automation or similar engineering.
- Knowledge of robotics is a plus.
- A good level of English is a plus.
- You a looking for a stable company where you can develop your professional career.
- You are passionate about the world of technology and about engineering.
- You are open to new challenges and to learning something new every day.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to know more, don’t hesitate to apply for the position or reach us.