Thinking about a change of scene? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work in an amazing place next to the beach?
If you have experience as a developer in a Java environment and you are open to relocating, we would love to tell you about this opportunity to enjoy life in Palma de Mallorca and work on new projects in a leading tourism company with great standing:
About the position:
- You will work in a Java environment with:
- Microservice-oriented architecture.
- Spring boot, Struts
- API Rest and SOA
- You will have your own career plan.
- We will help you relocate. As part of the welcome package we will put you up in a hotel for two weeks full board, help with the journey and with everything you need to move to the island.
- You will be a permanent employee from day one.
About your experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Java developer.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Previous experience in the tourism sector is a plus.
- A university degree or advance training in IT or telecommunications is a plus.
- You a looking for a stable company where you can develop your professional career.
- You are passionate about the world of technology and about engineering.
- You are open to new challenges and to learning something new every day.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to know more, don’t hesitate to apply for the position or reach us.