Got experience designing electrical layouts? Are you looking for a change? If so… We want to meet you!
Ahead Technology is looking to recruit an electrical engineer with experience carrying out calculations, engineering and design of mid- and high-voltage electrical equipment.
About the position:
- You will design power, protection and monitoring systems for electrical substations, as well as the electrical dimensioning of the mid-voltage network.
- You will carry out calculations and design for the electric power network, as well as voltage demand studies
- Analysis, interpretation and application of baseline project documents.
- You will be a permanent employee from day one.
About your experience:
- Experience designing electrical equipment.
- Previous work with EPLAN or other similar tools for electrical design.
- Background in electrical, electromechanical or similar engineering.
- A good level of English is a plus.
- Previous experience in industry sectors, such as automotive, energy, heavy industry, etc., is a plus.
- Previous experience with AutoCAD and electricity regulation is a plus.
- You a looking for a stable company where you can develop your professional career.
- You are passionate about the world of technology and about engineering.
- You are open to new challenges and to learning something new every day.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to know more, don’t hesitate to apply for the position or reach us.