Are you passionate about hardware? Ahead Technology has an amazing opportunity for you: We are currently looking for a hardware specialist to work on the whole development process within a large internationally recognized company.
About the position:
- You will work on all stages of development, from the initial design and definition through to validation, testing and development.
- V-cycle development process: specification, justification, traceability under rectification.
- Define and justify the hardware architecture of mechatronic systems.
- Capture and optimisation of electronic layouts.
- Hardware and design drawings: structure and justification (Cadstar, Cadence, Mentor).
- Conditioning of sensors, analogue/digital electronics, heat dissipation, high-speed dual-core microcontroller.
- Components and technologies of the type: microcontroller, DSP, FPGA, MOSFET, IGBT, power inductors.
- You will be a permanent employee from day one
About your experience:
- Previous experience in hardware development and design.
- You have previously drawn up technical specifications and developed tests.
- Knowledge about simulation/modelling tools: PADS, PSPICE, PSIM, Matlab-Simulink, AutoBox, Maxwell, etc.
- Background in technical, computer or similar engineering.
- A good level of English is a plus.
- Previous experience in industry sectors, such as automotive, aeronautics, industrial, aviation, etc., is a plus.
- Previous experience with CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Bluetooth communication protocols is a plus.
- You a looking for a stable company where you can develop your professional career.
- You are passionate about the world of technology and about engineering.
- You are open to new challenges and to learning something new every day.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to know more, don’t hesitate to apply for the position or reach us.